LG User Guide and manual instructions has specially to guide you the functions and features of your LG G5. You can download the guide in PDF here.
LG G5 is definitely an upcoming Android smartphone produced by LG Electronics. It had become introduced on 21 February 2016 in Mobile World Congress. The actual G5 will be identified from its predecessors simply by it’s aluminum body and a focus on modularity, the lower casing which has the battery could be slid through the bottom of the device, along with replaced by alternative add-on modules that come with additional functions, for example a camera grip or perhaps a high-fidelity audio module.
Download LG G5 User Guide PDF
NOTE: For open or reading this LG G5 user guide, your computer need Adobe Reader. You can get the Adobe Reader by going here https://get.adobe.com/reader.
LG G5 Feature
LG G5 is designed using an aluminum unibody frame, available in silver, gold, graphite, and pink finishes. A “micro-dazing” approach was utilized to hide seams necessary for the antenna. A curved rectangle protrusion houses the camera components, and also the bottom houses a USB Type-C connector.
The LG G5 works with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 system-on-chip combined with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM and has 32GB of internal storage expandable via micro SD card .
The G5 has a 5.3-inch 1440p IPS display, which features an “always-on” mechanism that persistently displays a clock and notifications when the device is in standby.
LG G5 Key Specs
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor
- Display: 5.3-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 554ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32GB UFS ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Rear: Standard 16 MP, Wide 8 MP / Front: 8 MP
- Battery: 2,800 mAh (removable)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Size: 149.4 x 73.9 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 159 g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / USB Type-C / NFC / Bluetooth 4.2
- The G5 features two rear-facing cameras; a 16-megapixel primary camera, as well as an 8-megapixel 135 degree wide-angle camera.
LG G5 user guide is very important to have for you who have just purchased a new LG G5 series. By having it, you will be able to learn your new device easily.